Hi, I'm Rayni Collins, a therapist who specializes in helping creatives and artists get the rest and sleep they need. I know that as a creative, you may often feel like your work is your life. But it's important to remember that you need to take care of yourself, too. If you're not getting enough rest, it can have a negative impact on your creativity, your mental health, and your physical health.
I can help you develop healthy sleep habits and manage stress so that you can get the rest you need to be your best creative self. I offer a variety of therapy techniques, including dance/movement therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia (CBT-I), mindfulness, and relaxation techniques.
Here are some of the benefits of working with me:
If you're ready to take the next step towards getting the rest you need, please reach out to me. I would be happy to discuss your options and to help you.
- Master of Arts in Dance/Movement Therapy and Counseling from Antioch University New England (July 2013)
- Board Certified-Dance/Movement Therapist (BC-DMT-1532), Dance/Movement Therapy Certification Board (DMTCB), American Dance Therapy Association (ADTA), May 2020
- Licensed Professional Counselor (8196), SC Department of Labor, Licensing Regulation (SC LLR) Board of Examiners for Licensure of Professional Counselors, February 2022
- Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor (9007), SC Department of Labor, Licensing Regulation (SC LLR) Board of Examiners for Licensure of Professional Counselors, July 2023
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor Supervisor (S10817), NC Board of Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselors (NCBLCMHC), July 2022
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-i) training of 20+ hours